- Following a Shaky Leaf that leads to a Hint pointing to the Find-A-Grave website. This link will include the steps to record a Citation the shows information that shows the Ancestry.Com State Index collection pointing to Find-A-Grave. I have chosen to Cite these indexes.
- Linking on the Link to the Find-A-Grave website, how I cite the Find-A-Grave website.
- I have decided to put all of my Sources into the Family Tree Maker Template Feature. This blog post will show the steps to follow to do so, for these Find-A-Grave citations.
- When following the Shaky Leaf and the use of the Web Merge feature, the Source will be in the Free Form or non-Template format. This blog post will help convert the Free Form format to the Template format
- The final step, for me, is to add headstone photographs to the Burial Fact and the Find-A-Grave Fact. These are only for photographs that I take. I do not use photographs provided on the Find-A-Grave website. This blog post will show how I create a Citation for my photographs and add MY photographs to those two facts
- For those Find-A-Grave Memorials that I have created, below is how this is documented. Since the photograph was taken by me, it will be the Citation Media file
The steps in the above blog posts can be used for non-Find-A-Grave Sources and Citations._______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2012 by H R Worthington