Friday, September 21, 2012

FTM2012 - SyncLog - Change in AMT

To demonstrate and the SyncLog, where a change was made in the Ancestry Member Tree (AMT). Followed a Shaky Leaf in the AMT and merged that data into the AMT.


 This is the screen at the conclusion of the merge in the AMT.

On the next TreeSync™, the SyncLog will look like this.


This tells me WHO made the change in the right column, and what was added or changed is to the right.

As I have my standards, I now know what I need to update. For example, there was a Census Record. I want that free form citation, put into the Census Template. This becomes my worklist to update my FTM2012 file, which will upload the next time I SyncNow.

_______________________________________________________________

Copyright © 2012 by H R Worthington

Print Friendly