Saturday, April 19, 2014

FTM2014 - Pennsylvania Certificate of Death Web Merge

Here is a follow up to: The Report Worked the FIRST time

I selected my ancestor, Husband of 2nd great aunt, and went to the Web Search Workspace, as the hint's haven't caught up yet, here is the search screen. The FIRST hint, is the same one that I saw on the manual search.


MY information is on the Left, with the results from Ancestry on the Right. I did the Web Merge from here. I am not sharing those screens, as I have done so in the past.

The Image is in the Media Workspace, I will have to convert the Ancestry Citation to the Template format.

I will do a clean up follow up, because of some "errors" that I saw. For example, the screen above shows the Birth location as "Dubland Ireland". We know how that Dublin is spelled. The normal response would be an indexing problem. Nope.

Here is the transcribed view:


Here is the record


Just reminds me to LOOK AT THE RECORD.

_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2014 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly