Thursday, July 26, 2018

Managing the Data Error Report - Part 1

Will demonstrate how I now manage the Data Error Report, Part 1

I have figured out a way to Manage the Date Error Report. First, to identify the Potential Errors, Secondly, Give me the ability to SEE that the profile has an Error, Thirdly to Have a ToDo List to work from, by a specific Error Message Group.

I had not been dong a good job of managing these errors at all, until I used the Data Error Report when helping others. (read smaller FILES).

After spending a couple of days, I have 823 Tasks / ToDo Items to work from. 

Part 2 will be, so now what. I identified the Errors, found the reason for the Potential Error, Resolve that error in the database, the make sure the Potential Error has been resolved.

I will add a few people to this database, as see if There are NEW Errors. I will also then, clear some of the ones I have identified.


Comments in my Google+ Community

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104046972028906209620/+FtmuserBlogspot/posts/dHFHseKFaoX

or on the Blog

http://ftmuser.blogspot.com/2018/07/managing-data-error-report-part-1.html


_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly