Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Genealogy Do Over (Go Over) Find A Grave - Photo Citations

I recently did a blog post on Genealogy Do Over (Go Over) Find A Grave, and have since been asked about Citations for Photo's from the Find A Grave Website.



Great question, easy answer. The video has the answer, in that the Find A Grave Citation is how I do that.

I think I know why I was asked the question, so I'll answer it now. The Citation is for the FACTS, right? I have the Headstone Photo's on my computer in FTM2017, but I mark them ALL Private, as I do not have permission to use the photos. That does NOT mean I can't have them in my File.

The bottom line answer for Citations on Photos from the Find A Grave Website is that they are Marked Private and will not be in my Ancestry Member Tree.

I will be doing two of three more Blog Posts on my change in dealing with the Find A Grave website. They will include My Memorials, My Cemetery Source Group, and My Photos on a Find A Grave Memorial page.

_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly