Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Reader Question: 1950 US Federal Census template

Reader Question:

Have you a solution for using a FTM source template for the 1950 Federal Census? All census templates have an ending of 1940 and they can't be edited. Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks Rick
That's an easy one: Use the 1940 Source Template.

I am working on a blog post, as I have used TWO Websites for the 1950 US Federal Census. The information in the Template need to be different.

Using that Source Template, and I am using the Year and Location option, and compared my results with Elizabeth Shown Miles, and I am as close as I can get.

Thanks for the question, Rick





____________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2022 by Cousin Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly