Friday, January 3, 2020

Question from a Reader: Print List of Duplicate People


And here is the Reader's Question:
Can you print a copy of the duplicate list of people - this would be most helpful if you can. I have Version 2019
The short answer is No, there isn't a way to print a list of Duplicate People.

The good news is that you can SAVE that list after reviewing it, make changes, like indicating that these are NOT duplicate profiles. Saving the list will allow you to pick up where you left off.

I will have to look at my files to see if I have a good example of that and make a blog post.

Thank you for the question and the topic for a future blog post. Before I answered this question I did look at my working files and didn't see any.

____________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2020 by Cousin Russ

3 comments:

  1. "SAVE that list after reviewing it, make changes, like indicating that these are NOT duplicate profiles." Please explain further as I am not understanding. I always save the list until Ifinish - I remove the "NOT" dupes from the list as I go. Are you saying there is a way of indicating that these are not duplicates (so that they don't come up again the next time you do a new match merge list)? Problem for me is this match/merge list just keeps growing and growing and I am repeating the same people (and more) each time I run the report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CeCe,

      After Saving the Report, you want to USE that Saved Report the next time. The list you had left from the Save will be there and any New "duplicates" will be listed.

      Russ

      Delete
  2. The ability to print the duplicates list is a sorely missing feature. This should be a priority for the next version of FTM.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly