Friday, May 16, 2014

A Plugin for Family Tree Maker

I just received an announcement that we have all been waiting for. A Family Tree Maker Plug In.

The plug-in is called Family Book Creator.  I was asked to beta test this and found it an excellent tool. In fact, I met the developer at RootsTech 2014. I have created several books using this Plug In and it's very easy to use and install. 

I will create a book and blog about it shortly.

Family Book Creator is a Plug In for Family Tree Maker 2010, 2012 or 2014 which turns your research into a detailed personalized book with just a few clicks.

More details may be found at www.FamilyBookCreator.com. There is an evaluation version available for you to try. There is no Mac OS X Version available.

http://www.FamilyBookCreator.com

_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2014 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly