Saturday, August 7, 2021

FTM2019 - Just the Facts

As I am considering making my Ancestry Member Tree (AMT) Public, I want to evaluate what Facts in my database, do I want a visitor to the AMT to see. 

I will demonstrate the process that I am going through, making the changes, as to which Facts are Marked Private by default, and by checking the Properties of each Fact, which existing Fact will appear in the Updated AMT.

Keep in mind, that they always can be changed back globally, or individually.

 

 ____________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2021 by Cousin Russ

1 comment:

  1. As an update: I privatized ALL but the following Facts:

    Also Known As
    Baptism
    Birth
    Burial
    Christening
    Death
    Divorce
    Marriage
    Occupation
    Title

    I have 10 or so, that I marked as Private, but will review them individually to see if they should be Unprivatized.

    Just a few thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly