Saturday, August 28, 2021

FTM2019 - Web Links Tab

A problem that I have had, with the Family Tree Maker program, is the ability to identify which Profiles use the Web Link Tab, in the People Workspace, Person View.


In this example, the profile has 10 Web Links. I wanted a way to see "who all has Web Links". Understanding the Filter Feature, I created a FACT called "Web Links Tab", and created a Citation for that fact. So, I can create a list of ALL Profiles that have Links in the Tab, but then I can Filter OUT some other Fact. In the Video, I can Filter OUT All profiles that do NOT use the WikiTree Fact that is in use. All profiles that have a WikiTree FACT will have a information in the Web Links Tab, to take me to their Profile on WikiTree.



____________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2021 by Cousin Russ

1 comment:

  1. Update: This was really helpful. I found that I had NOT captured some of the Links from the Profile in Family Tree Maker to the WikiTree Profile.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly